Thanksgiving is one of our favorite national holidays. It was first observed as a day to express gratitude for the harvest’s yield many years ago. Nowadays, it is a special day bringing families together for an amazing meal to celebrate the blessings of the previous year. Traditionally, the big feast was prepared at home over several days. However, with today’s hectic lifestyle and abundance of options, many people choose catering services, pick up, or dine-in options instead, which reduces both time and stress.
The classic Thanksgiving meal of turkey, gravy, stuffing, potatoes, vegetables, and pie can easily be spiced up, or even substituted with different foods and additions.
The most popular time to serve Thanksgiving meals for many US families is early afternoon between 2pm-4pm. When are you looking to serve yours?
- Some prefer to mix cooking with catering of certain dishes. If you are looking for recipes with accompanied grocery lists this is the app (Thanksgiving Recipes & Meals) for you.
- We also recommend ordering catering well in advance to avoid disappointments.
We have found an assortment of amazing catering options in the Denver area for you to choose from. You can even mix and match from different vendors.
7 Catering Options for Thanksgiving in the Denver Area
Bucca De Beppo offers a special Thanksgiving meal package for 3, 6, or 10 people. They are even open on Thanksgiving Day, if you forget anything. Despite being an Italian restaurant, they provide a typical Thanksgiving dinner with roasted turkey breast and all the traditional side dishes.
For groups of ten or more, they ask to place an advance order for pickup or delivery.
Their Thanksgiving catering meal includes:
- Sliced White Meat Turkey
- Homestyle Gravy
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffing
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Cranberry Sauce
- Fresh Bread & Butter
- Pumpkin Pie- who doesn’t love Pumpkin Pie?
They offer pick up or delivery of cold food for you to heat up or hot to serve almost immediately.
- Pre orders must be placed online by Tuesday, 22nd of November.
- Cold pick up / delivery: Monday 11/21 – Wednesday 11/23, 10am – 8pm. Hot Pick up / delivery: Wednesday 11/23 – Thursday 11/24, 10am – 8pm. They will help you load your car.
- Fresh bread and butter chips included with your order.
- Check out their recommended reheating instructions.
The Flower Child in Cherry Creek, located by the Cherry Creek mall, is the place to go if you’re searching for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, or dairy-free catering. It takes pride in using organic food and fresh ingredients.
Delivery is available for a one-time price of $30. Their catering packages can typically feed 10 to 12 people. Pricing is between $135 and $155 per person (make sure to inquire about specials for Thanksgiving).
- Regulars like that there is something for everyone, and many vegetarians love this location.
- Recommended to order online (for delivery or pick up).
For those who love Brazilian meat this is one of the best in Denver. For Thanksgiving, they are offering catering for 10 people or more. Choose from their package options or hand select from the A La Carte menu.
- The Catering Specialists will personally deliver and set up To-Go & Catering orders of $200 or more for 10% delivery charge (up to $35).
- All catering includes plates, napkins, plasticware & serving utensils.
- Please place all catering orders a minimum of 2-hours in advance.
- Please note delivery and set up will be at a radius of 5 miles from the restaurant.
For those who enjoy Italian food at its finest, Maggiano’s offers an Italian-inspired Thanksgiving meal for your whole family.
Their chefs will prepare your meal and for an extra fee, they will transport, set it up, and maintain the heat for you.
They have 3 standard catering packages:
- Serving 8 people at $175
- Serving 16 people at $300
- Serving 50 people at $850
- They can also provide any other items you would need for the day, such as dishes, napkins, and tablecloths.
- Known not only for their great food but also for their phenomenal service.
Perry’s, located at Park Meadows Mall, is known for its excellent meat, particularly its pork chops and Smorgasbord. They also provide alternatives that are vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free.
- Email their sales managers (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will put together the ideal takeout order for you.
- We advise getting in touch with them early to inquire about price and availability.
This food location is perfect for you if you want to support regional, sustainable vendors. TBD Foods, which has a location close to City Park Denver, collaborates with Whole Foods Market, Oliver Market, as well as other farms, butchers, and fish suppliers. Along with chef-prepared fine dining menus, they also provide serving staff, kitchenware and cleanup services after your Thanksgiving feast. Judging by the reviews, these guys are awesome!
- Meal they cater for is up to 5 hours.
- A meal can range from $60-$150 per person depending on what is ordered.
- 50% deposit is required upfront which is fully refundable up to 2 weeks prior to the event for a small event. They take the deposit off the lowest possible price, so if you are still ironing out the menu, they will make any adjustments during the final payment, the day of the event, via cash, check or card.
Items ordered from Honeybaked Ham are frozen in temperature controlled packaging (with ice) to ensure freshness and can then be shipped nationwide! So take care of your family’s meal, or gift a meal to friends or family that could not be there in person.
Known for their 24 hour smoked ham as well as their turkey and amazing sides, which can be ready to heat in about 15 minutes.
- Order as soon as you can as the turkey needs up to 4 days to thaw prior to feeding. Once thawed the ham will stay fresh in your fridge up to 10 days and the turkey up to 7.
- They accept bookings up to 20 days in advance, so get in there early and reserve your meal.