Ditching the dishes and hours (if not days) of preparations has made dining out for Thanksgiving more popular in the past few years. With today’s grocery prices, it may even be cheaper. In fact, according to a survey conducted by the National Restaurant Association, nearly one in every 10 adults plans to eat their holiday meal at a restaurant this year. Also, more than one in 10 said they expect to pick up parts of the meal or all of the meal from a restaurant. So for those of you who have a very busy schedule or would like a change this year, here are a variety of restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day in Denver.
A Variety of Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving Day in Denver
Located in the Four Seasons hotel, Downtown Denver, Edge is known for its exquisite food and service, extensive wine list and great cocktails.
For Thanksgiving they are offering lunch from 11am until 4pm.
They offer Pumpkin Veloute for starter, Turkey Roularde from their carving station, and for the kids, mini Pumpkin tarts. Devine!
PRO Tip: They get booked up quickly, so call (303) 389-3050 to make your reservation now.
Known and adored for their steaks and quality of food, this chic Cherry Creek restaurant is run by John Elways and Tim Schmidt. They have four locations, of which two are in Denver (Cherry Creek and Downtown). While a little on the pricier side, it is warranted by the amazing food, excellent service and sophisticated atmosphere.
They will likely have specials for Thanksgiving; check online closer to the event.
- Due to the restaurant’s popularity, we recommend making reservations well in advance.
- You must try the Lamb Chop Fondue. It is to die for!
Humboldt Kitchen & Bar
Based in Denver’s Uptown neighborhood, on Humboldt St., dine-in seatings are available at noon, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm with a special Thanksgiving menu.
Also known for their craft cocktails and unique local beers, tasty food and great atmosphere.
Pricing: Adults $80, children under 12 $20.
- There is street parking available, however it is first come first serve so get there earlier.
- You will need to book as soon as possible as slots go fast.
- If you miss out on Thanksgiving here, make sure to come back for happy hour.
Narrative is a bright space with lots of windows, located in Cherry Creek. Chef Aaron Whitcomb has curated a three-course Prix Fixe Thanksgiving Dinner that will delight your senses.
It includes herb roasted turkey breast & gravy, cornbread stuffing, honey glazed baby carrots, haricot vert amandine, buttermilk whipped potatoes, and a fresh cranberry dressing.
Pricing: Adults $120, children ages 4 – 12 $40, optional wine parings $46.
Making reservations is easy online or by calling 720.571.8080.
- Bartenders make great cocktails like the Sapphire Thyme Capsule or the Speer Boulevardier, and beverages.
- They also offer Gluten free and vegetarian options.
- There is complimentary valet parking of up to 3 hours.
The Corner Office Restaurant and Martini Bar
Attached to the Curtis Hotel in Downtown Denver, The Corner Office offers a cozy environment and a special Thanksgiving Buffet for this occasion. The buffet is open from 12 – 7pm and costs $65 per adult and $35 per child.
Offerings include house-smoked salmon, honey-brined turkey breast, delicata squash, green bean casserole and more!
- Reservations are highly encouraged!
- With ticket validation, diners of The Corner Office can enjoy their first two hours free of parking charges, when parking at The Curtis Hotel. Following the first two hours, standard hotel parking rates apply. Please ask your server or front desk agent for ticket validation.
Typically a seafood restaurant, though for this Thanksgiving, Executive Chef, Jessica Biederman, has created a unique Prix Fixe menu for you and your guests.
Pricing: Adults $68, children under 12 $25.
PRO Tip: Valet parking entrance is inside the garage on Blake Street, between 17th & 16th (on the left).
100% De Agave
Located on Lincoln St, with a view of Downtown Denver and minutes from the Art Museum, 100% De Agave is known as Denver’s best Mexican brunch. If you fancy a different Thanksgiving meal with a Mexican theme in a clean, nice ambiance, then this is the restaurant for you.
They are also known for their tacos, quesadillas, fajitas and phenomenal drinks, especially their margaritas and bottomless mimosa, which are yum!
PRO Tip: They have over 100 different tequilas to choose from.