Our mission is to provide assistance to Denver Metro area children and families to help improve the lives of children diagnosed with a life threatening illness, faced with a lifetime medical condition, or are involved in tragic accidents.
Conor is a three-year-old boy waiting for open heart transplant and Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. “Connor has been in the hospital since December 22, 2022. His congenital heart condition and the surgical repairs completed in the past are no longer working and he is in heart failure. He was added to the waiting list for a heart transplant on 4/28/23 and still waiting for his miracle. Their travel between home and the hospital is sometimes insurmountable and even paying for gas to and from has been a huge challenge. His mother is normally his paid CNA when he is at home so she has been without any income since his hospitalization. This has had a significant impact on the household income.
Please pray for this family and Conor.
How You Can Help
- Follow us on Facebook, and invite your family and friends to follow us as well – share our story!
- Ask your employer if they have matching charitable gift programs and enroll PMF.
- Donate directly to the Foundation or through Colorado Gives Day.
- If you know a sick or injured child who is in need please let us know. We do have a few qualifications
- They must reside in the Denver Metro area
- Grants can only be given through a 501(c)3
Professionals Miracles Foundation is a nonprofit charity created in 2002 that has received its charitable status under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. It is in good standing with the Internal Revenue Service and The State of Colorado and as such can receive charitable, tax-deductible donations to the full extent allowed by law.
Contact Us for more info.