Our mission is to provide assistance to Denver Metro area children and families to help improve the lives of children diagnosed with a life threatening illness, faced with a lifetime medical condition, or are involved in tragic accidents.
Moses is a three-year-old boy with Sickle-cell anemia. He also has 3 other siblings, two or which also have the same disease. Moses’ father lost his job due to the need to stay home and help with the caretaking of Moses and his other brothers/sisters. Without employment, they are in desperate danger of losing their home and their hope is that either the mother or father will find new employment very soon. Their faith is strong but their lives are extremely challenging.
How You Can Help
- Follow us on Facebook, and invite your family and friends to follow us as well – share our story!
- Ask your employer if they have matching charitable gift programs and enroll PMF.
- Donate directly to the Foundation or through Colorado Gives Day.
- If you know a sick or injured child who is in need please let us know. We do have a few qualifications
- They must reside in the Denver Metro area
- Grants can only be given through a 501(c)3
Professionals Miracles Foundation is a nonprofit charity created in 2002 that has received its charitable status under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. It is in good standing with the Internal Revenue Service and The State of Colorado and as such can receive charitable, tax-deductible donations to the full extent allowed by law.
Contact Us for more info.